Offering Services in CT, RI, MA
When you are having a new pool constructed Aqua Pool delivers uncompromised quality throughout every single stage of the pool design and construction process. The advantages of your abilities, include reliability, cost control, and peace of mind that addresses every detail. As true professionals we assist with planning, paperwork, and any other loose ends that may come up and can potentially delay your pool project if not properly addressed.
- Pool Design-Safety, Functionality, and Stunning details.
- Permits, Paperwork, Planning-Permits and paperwork to protect your investment.
- Site Work and Excavation-Sets the groundwork for perfect pool installation.
- Steel Reinforcement and Bonding-Built to withstand the test of time.
- Plumbing and Electrical-Superior performance, efficiency and safety.
- Gunite Molding-Smooth walls and surfaces only a gunite pool can deliver.
- Tile, Coping, Plaster-Install drama, color and personality to your back yard oasis.
- Pool Start Up-We make sure that your pool and pool systems are operating correctly.
- Patio & Landscaping-Pool Patio’s that transform your yard into a stunning activity center!
- When everything is said and done, we understand that your family’s enjoyment, and our reputation depends on your satisfaction!
Self Cleaning Pools
How it Works
Built right into the pool shell PV3 is engineered to clean your entire pool, including floors, steps, benches, even spas. When not operating, PV3 disappears back into the pool floor, making it virtually invisible. There are no vacuum hoses left floating in the pool. All that’s left is a sparkling clean pool that’s ready to enjoy. PV3 is custom-designed for your unique pool shape. It is so effective that it will clean 99% of your entire pool, guaranteed, as well as significantly reduce heating and chemical costs for the life of your pool.
- Rotating pop-up cleaning jets are placed in floors, walls, steps, benched and even spas to clean the entire pool. These cleaning jets work together to sweep debris toward the patented debris collection zone.
- The MDX-R3 VGB compliant safety drain continually collects large debris directed to it from the patented debris collection zone and delivers it to the debris containment canister.
- The debris containment canister works in conjunction with MDX-R3 drain, it holds large debris for easy deck side removal. Additional safety is achieved with the MVFUSE magnetic vacuum release systems (SVRS).
- The SDX VGB high flow safety drain works together with the MDX-R3 to offer an additional layer of anti-entrapment protection. SDX also handles additional suction requirements.
- The strategically placed downjet wall returns, help to clean the deep end area walls and slopes enhancing the system’s cleaning and circulation.
- The automatic watervalve functions as the brain if the system and direct a powerful flow of water to each set of cleaning jets. The watervalve requires no routine maintenance, and is also 100% pressure safe.