Inground Gunite Swimming Pool & Spa Builders
Serving Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Since 1970, Aqua Pool & Patio has been building and installing the areas finest pools, spas and waterfalls for residential and commercial customers. Our success is grounded in our commitment to helping you understand and make the best decisions for your project. We design, build and install swimming pools – but our core passion is in delighting customers.
Our 10 Step Inground, Gunite Swimming Pool Building Process:
- Pool Design: We meet with you, visit your property and identify your needs, property layout and design a plan to fit your needs. We focus on swimming pool safety, functionality and style.
- Permits: Each town is uniquely different. From Greenwich to Glastonbury we have experience pulling the permits, completing the paperwork and working with town officials to navigate this challenging process.
- Site Work and Excavation: Our team of swimming pool builders and installers have over 50 years of experience installing swimming pools in CT, MA, and RI.
- Steel Reinforcement and Bonding: Our durable materials and expert swimming pool installers know what it takes to build something that lasts. With the advantage of steel on your side, your pool will be a gift that keeps giving.
- Plumbing and Electrical: Our team of in-house swimming pool installation technicians are New England based, and highly experienced. Our swimming pool builders will make certain your pool operates efficiently and safely.
- Gunite Molding: Being one of the oldest swimming pool builders in New England, we only use the best swimming pool building materials. Gunite is strong enough to withstand harsh winters. At the same time, Gunite is the best material for creating a spectacular swimming pool environment that is stylish and unique.
- Tile and Coping: There are many aspects of designing a swimming pool; tile and coping can show off your individual personality and style, to add a personal touch to your outdoor living environment.
- Interior Finishes: Similar to tile and coping, interior finishes are “what you see” when you look at the pool. Believe it or not, you will spend more time around your pool than in your pool. Aesthetics are crucial! With numerous options from smooth to aggregate finishes and light to dark colors, our pool designers will guide you through the options.
- Pool Start-Up: Not only do we build your swimming pool, but we also start it up and perform all safety checks.
- Patio & Landscaping: To accent your new pool, we also offer patio and landscaping services so you can have the whole package.